Join us for the webinar: The Digital Customer Experience: What Does Great Look Like?
14:00PM (UK) - Tuesday 5th February 2019
In this webinar, we look at how to make a great digital customer experience. We look at the good, the bad and the ugly of digital customer service. We also explore the best metrics to use and how to get all your advisors aligned with the experience.
And as it will be an interactive webinar, you will also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees. We run an interactive chat room in parallel with the webinar.
- Stuart Dorman, Sabio's Chief Innovation Officer, has been on a mission to improve customer service for 19 years. Stuart's role is to build upon Sabio's innovation culture. In this webinar, Stuart will focus on the critical role of what makes a great customer experience and how to deliver brilliant CX for your customers.
Topics to be discussed:
- What makes a great customer experience
- The right metrics to use
- Digital Customer Service
- How to improve Live Chat
- Improving speed of response on email
- Keeping the human touch when using chatbots
- Social Media
- Proactive use of SMS
- Top tips from the audience
- Use of technology