Results that speak for themselves...
- "HomeServe quickly gains £3.5m annual savings"
- "Thames Water sees 100%+ productivity improvement"
- "Student Loans Company saves 20 seconds per call for four million interactions"
- "Addison Lee saves £1m increasing agent occupancy by 30%"
- "Brewin Dolphin breezes past 100% FSA compliance"
- "Vale of Glamorgan glides past 80% first call resolution (from previous average of 6 calls)"
Migration that mitigates risk
A dedicated transition manager using a robust and repeatable process designed to capture and mitigate risks and help your team retain full governance during the migration process.
- Alignment with your IT Security Policy
- Multi-skilled engineers across the broadest technology portfolio
- Cost effective despite the risk of change
Maintenance that maximises value
Rapid resolution despite complex infrastructure with unified reporting and request management for all service outage events, including:
- Less than 4 customers per dedicated support person (achieving 100% SLA for P1 and P2 Incidents)
- Intelligent monitoring with 100% response in 30 seconds (with 93% of faults resolved in house)
- Proactive monitoring that may entirely prevent issues developing into a service-effecting fault
Shouldn't Avaya Support like this come as standard?
With Sabio it does. Delivered by a specialist team of practice leaders and support engineers providing seamless migration and maintenance... allowing your team to focus on steeply higher service levels.
Find out exactly how...
Alternatively, complete the form below with your verifiable company email to receive our latest support services documentation.