Achieving true contact centre Workforce Optimisation success
Taking advantage of Sabio’s unrivalled WFO capabilities
Workforce Optimisation (WFO) is about getting the best out of your people to provide a superior customer service while effectively managing operating costs.
Managing the productivity of your workforce - whether in the contact centre for efficient call centre workforce management, across branches, or in the back office - can be a challenge. Workforce Optimisation is recognised as a means of enabling a more holistic approach to managing the workforce. But Workforce Optimisation can deliver much more through improved customer management.
For some, a WFO programme may start with workforce management or interaction recording, for others the focus is on contact quality evaluation, performance monitoring or eLearning. Increasingly, organisations are also using WFO tools to understand their customers, such as customer feedback and speech analytics.
Wherever you start from, Sabio has unrivalled depth and understanding in both the processes and technology needed to support you in achieving your WFO business objectives - from a single point solution through to a fully integrated WFO approach.
A single platform for WFO delivery
Putting Sabio’s Workforce Optimisation expertise to work
All customer service and contact centre operations strive for workforce optimisation. The benefits of improved customer experience, employee engagement, increased efficiency and providing access to customer intelligence are all well understood. That is why so many organisations are investing in Verint’s Workforce Optimisation suite – a solution that uniquely offers a single platform to deliver these capabilities.
At Sabio, we know that the choice of technology is only a small component of the overall solution and, in practice, the critical success factor in a Workforce Optimisation (WFO) project is the organisation you work with to deliver the solution.
Sabio is best positioned to achieve this for your organisation. With over 12 years' proven WFO expertise, Sabio is the UK's leading independent implementer of Verint Workforce Optimisation technology. Our experience, gained through the delivery of hundreds of successful projects for organisations of all sizes, means that your business can benefit immediately from our best practice Workforce Optimisation capabilities.
Sabio WFO Professional Services:
- Fully certified to implement all of the latest v11 solutions
- 12 years of Eyretel, Witness, Blue Pumpkin and Verint experience
- Largest dedicated concentration of Verint WFO skills in Europe – one WFO specialist to every 2.4 customers
- Rapid services lead times of just four weeks against the three months offered by typical competitors
- Service confidence and our independence gives Sabo the freedom to offer competitive pricing and day rates – we don't suffer the overhead handicaps of larger service providers.
Sabio WFO Capability:
- Workforce Management specialists with first hand operational experience prior to joining Sabio
- Advanced WFO integration experience: Across a range of disciplines, including: Business data tagging for recording and quality monitoring (QM); PCI compliant pause and resume solutions; Custom WFM historical and real-time integrations; Bespoke KPI integrations to customer systems for scorecards
- Sabio's broader contact centre expertise provides deep knowledge of ACD, diallers, IVR and CTI reducing the need to engage additional third parties
- Verint WFO training capability providing onsite/offsite, classroom, virtual and self-paced product and best practice courses.
Direct Access to WFO Support:
Sabio offers comprehensive Verint support from our UK-based Sabio Support Centre, with v7.8, v10 and v11 trained specialists who work alongside our Avaya contact centre support professionals to deliver true end-to-end solutions support and the industry's fastest resolution speeds.
Our large in-house team of highly-skilled Sabio WFO support staff and specialist WFO Consulting professionals means that Sabio can bring direct experience to every customer scenario, and that we're able to offer a uniquely differentiated and cost-effective WFO support and services proposition to clients. With Sabio, you benefit from:
- Direct access to WFO experts – we do not just offer service ticket management and pass on to the vendor, unlike most of our competitors
- Value-added, proactive support services that maximise your WFO system uptime
- Operational consulting expertise, covering "How Do I?" services and best practice advice
- Comprehensive Sabio Training, with access to our complete portfolio of technical, operational and product training resources ranging from online self-paced content to instructor-led courses at Sabio's training centres
- Invitations to Sabio Masterclass events and other Sabio educational events