Sabio 1st to market with Avaya/Verint 15.1 WFO Training
New role-based training courses to help you make the most of the latest Avaya/Verint Workforce Optimisation suite
With the introduction of the latest 15.1 version of Verint and Avaya’s enterprise Workforce Optimisation (WFO) platform, Sabio Training is offering the first series of courses to help organisations make the most of the suite. There’s a host of new features and opportunities for organisations to take on board, specifically:
- A completely redesigned user interface – 15.1’s new UI effectively delivers unified WFO on an intuitive, customisable screen as opposed to multiple discrete applications
- A guided experience to drive next-best actions – starting from a dashboard, the new suite is designed to help employees and managers react quickly and more effectively. New real time notifications from insights detected during interactions automatically provide employees with in-the-moment guidance and intelligence
- Employee productivity - intuitive interface offers ubiquitous single-click access to employee performance, learning and coaching history for immediate context when evaluating employees
With such a comprehensive update Sabio Training has evolved its WFO Training approach to reflect the single, customisable design of Avaya/Verint 15.1 that can be tailored to suit individual roles.
That’s why for the new suite we’ve moved away from traditional WFO solutions-based training to adopt a more role-based approach. This way we can support course attendees by giving them exactly the expertise they need across the Avaya/Verint 15.1 WFO solution to allow them to become even more effective. To do this we’re offering two core Avaya/Verint 15.1 Training Courses:
- Avaya/Verint 15.1 Essentials Track – aimed at everyday frontline users, and providing the core training needed to get both agents and their managers up-and running with the latest Avaya/Verint 15.1 functionality
- Avaya/Verint 15.1 Advanced Track – going into the in-depth technical detail needed by more advanced users such as application administration and business analysis. Also concentrating on Avaya/Verint 15.1’s customisation capabilities
With our Avaya/Verint 15.1 WFO Training we’re also supporting course attendees with fully blended training material that ensures continuity between classroom slideware and CBT content for follow-up learning.
So if you’re looking to get the most from your organisation’s Avaya/Verint WFO investment, then Sabio Training can help you cut through the 15.1 redesign and go further and deeper into the product suite to get to the expertise you need for your role.
With Avaya/Verint 15.1’s goal of providing users with greater access to more advanced WFO functionality into the mainstream, Sabio Training’s new courses are also a great way of taking people further and deeper into the suite’s capabilities.
Attend our Avaya/Verint 15.1 Essentials or Advanced Track courses, and you’ll learn skills that you can put to work straight away. You’ll also find out just how easy it is to take advantage of more advanced WFO solutions such as speech analytics and scorecards that are now much more accessible.