Selecting the right Inbound Call service for your business
Understanding the impact of regulatory changes to Non Geographic Calling Services
Whether you’re looking to accelerate sales activity or provide your customers with improved access, we’re seeing more and more organisations take advantage of the wide range of Non Geographic or Geographic numbers that are available.
Sabio is able to provide new or port across existing numbers to our Inbound service. The Inbound platform provides an intuitive customer portal to set up and change call routing options and to view performance information.
Sabio Network Services offers both non geographic and geographic numbers at competitive rates:
- 030, 033*
- 080 (Freephone)*
- 084 and 087 numbers*
- 01/02 UK geographic numbers*
- International numbers*
Following Ofcom’s consultation on ‘Simplifying non-geographic numbers’, there are a number of requirements that came into force in July 2015 concerning changes in the way these numbers are charged. Key considerations here include:
- Costs need to be both clear and prominently displayed alongside contact numbers
- Freephone calls on 08 numbers are to be made free from mobiles – with the number provider bearing the costs
- 0844 , 0871, 09 and 118 numbers to be made up of both access charges (set by the caller’s telephone company) and service charges (set by the service provider)
While designed to simplify inbound call charges for the consumer, many organisations are still unclear as to just how these changes will impact the cost of their contact programmes. Sabio Network Services is on hand to advise on these regulatory changes – and to help you take advantage of the optimum Inbound service for your business requirements.
In addition to our standard Inbound call packages, we also provide a number of add-on features that can be tailored to your needs, including:
- Ability to access and make changes from any internet enabled device (There is an Inbound app for smartphones)
- Hunt group routing
- Advanced Call statistics
- Call Recording
- Call Queuing
- Automated Attendant / IVR
- Call Whisper
- Fax to Email
*Competitive rates within the ranges 030,033, 080, 084, 087, 01/02 and International numbers and Regulatory change applicable to UK only.