Unlocking supply chain efficiencies with an integrated Network Services capability
Comprehensive Network Services portfolio to underpin your Contact Centre infrastructure
In addition to our broad portfolio of specialist contact centre technology solutions, Sabio also provides a complementary range of Network Services that can be delivered as part of a unified offering – from the PSTN all the way through to the delivery of calls to an agent.
The portfolio covers:
- Traditional Exchange Lines (ISDN & Analogue) - BT Openreach Service provider*
- SIP Trunking – Standard or Resilient builds
- Outbound calls (via SIP or over BT Lines*)
- Inbound 08/03 Numbers with Intelligent call routing options
- Data connectivity – Circuits for SIP Trunks and MPLS/VPLS Networks
- SMS – Interactive text solutions
- Industry leading customer billing portal
Sabio brings its successful systems integration approach to our Network Services offer, providing a comprehensive support wrap that allows you to benefit from co-ordinated SLAs across both your Networks and Systems operations. You’ll also benefit from a simplified supply chain, a single support model for incident troubleshooting, as well as enterprise monitoring across the entire call path. We take full ownership of all the services supplied, from initial design and provisioning through to in life changes, billing and fault management.
And because Sabio takes end-to-end responsibility for your communications, you’ll never have to wait for faults or incidents to be resolved while different parties disagree over the root cause of the issue.
We are Carrier/Partner agnostic, so can provide best-of-breed services based on your specific requirements. Our Network Services proposition leads on SIP Trunking and Inbound 08/03 solutions, but also encompasses data connectivity and interactive text as well as traditional ISDN services managed through the industry leading customer billing portal.
Working with Sabio Network Services, your organisation will benefit from our:
- Full project control and co-ordination
- Improved service delivery
- One stop shop for hardware and network support
- Faster diagnostics and repair
- Fair and Reasonable contracts
- Accurate and flexible billing options
- Competitive pricing with regular reviews
- Innovative solutions and consultancy support around the deployment of new wave services
* BT Openreach Service provider and BT Lines are only available in the UK.