Reducing customer effort through focused co-browse sessions
Sharing in the customer's digital journey
Effective engagement is all about reducing customer effort, and co-browsing can help when customers need immediate support online – perhaps when navigating a complex process, completing a purchase or learning how to use self-service functions.
Co-browsing software allows customer service agents to share in the customer's digital journey. The technology enables agents to join customers in real-time in a shared screen experience, with agents able to either control the customer's browser or signpost them on how to complete the query or specific transaction based on exactly where the customer is in the journey.
Some of the benefits achievable through co-browse deployments include:
- Reductions in online abandons
- Support for complex transactions
- Helping customers with self-service adoption and usage
- Increased first call resolution
- Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Enabling increased sales revenues through cross sell and upsell