Blue Fin Building
110 Southwark Street
Web site URL: www.sabio.co.uk (the “Website”)
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Sabio Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SU.
Collection of Information
On each of your visits to the Website, you agree that we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
In order to access and use certain content on the Website (including without limitation Sabio’s brochures, white papers, reports, ebooks, case studies, events and webinars) (together “Content”) we require you to provide us with certain Personal Data (as defined below).
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website (including to access the Content) or by reporting any problems with the Website.
Use of Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- If you have specifically provided consent on the Website, to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To respond to any enquiry or complaint raised by you.
- To process your job application and assess your suitability for a vacancy with Sabio. If you send us a Curriculum Vitae (CV) to apply for a position at Sabio, we will use the information provided to match you with available opportunities.
- To administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
We may also use your Personal Data, and/or permit selected third parties to use your Personal Data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, e-mail or telephone.
We will only provide those third parties the information they need to deliver their goods or services to you, and will use reasonable endeavours to prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
Sabio may disclose aggregate statistics about our Website visitors, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no Personal Data.
We may exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also share your Personal Data with any members of the Sabio group of companies and any company affiliated with Sabio to provide information about goods and services which may be of interest to you . Additionally we may share your Personal Data with the following selected third parties:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract between Sabio and you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
By accessing and/or using the Website and/or providing any information to us, you agree and are deemed to have agreed to us using the information (including the Personal Data) for the above purposes.
You also acknowledge and understand that the DPA prescribes certain circumstances in which organisations may collect, use and/or disclose Personal Data without consent, and that Sabio may do accordingly to the extent permitted under the DPA.
Sabio has technological and operational security procedures in place which are designed to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, alteration or unintentional destruction.
The Personal Data you provide to us will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. Thereafter, Sabio may destroy or delete the Personal Data or other information, or remove the means by which the Personal Data or other information can be associated with you, unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory, accounting or other business requirements.
Transfer of Personal Data
When you submit Personal Data to Sabio, you acknowledge and agree that Sabio may transfer your Personal Data to, and retain and process your Personal Data in, any Sabio corporate site(s) including but not limited to its corporate headquarters in the United Kingdom, regardless of the country in which you registered. If you do not approve of such transfer, processing and/or retention of Personal Data outside of the UK, do not submit Personal Data to Sabio.
Withdrawal of Consent
The Website uses "cookies," which are small files that the Website places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your computer or mobile device as an anonymous tag that identifies your computer but not you. Cookies are used to better serve you when you return to the Website. You should note that cookies cannot read data off of your hard drive.
There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things. These include allowing you to navigate between pages on a website or the cookie remembers your preferences. Other cookies measure the number of visits and the most popular pages users visit on a particular website. Some cookies are session cookies which expire when you have finished your visit to a website and others are persistent cookies which will remain on your browser for a period of time.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of this website and compile reports for us on overall activity.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
ShareThis offers online services and applications that allow users to share content on the Web more easily. They are based in the United States, based in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in New York and Cincinnati.
See more at: http://sharethis.com/about/
In addition to the sharing service offered directly to users, the technology used to assist with user sharing also allows ShareThis to gather information, and enables ShareThis and their partner publishers and advertisers to use the value of the shared content and other information gathered through our technology to facilitate the delivery of relevant, targeted advertising.
LivePerson is a publicly held American technology company that develops products for online messaging, marketing, and analytics, headquartered in New York City. The cookie is used so that your chat can continue across pages while you browse the site."
Heart Internet are based in Nottingham, UK, and are a well-established hosting provider, who offer the opt-in/opt-out cookie facility on this website.
Third party websites
The DPA gives you the right, subject to certain exceptions, to request for access to a copy of all the Personal Data about you in the possession or control of Sabio.
We will respond to your request within the timescales stipulated in the DPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee of [£10] to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.