Verint Witness Actionable Solutions offers eLearning and automated training solutions to help contact centres build employee skills — and customer satisfaction.
The Verint Workforce Optimisation, Workforce Management, and Quality Monitoring solution packages come with built-in, web-based eLearning functionality that can help your organisation take charge of training — and then excel at it.
Verint eLearning makes training available directly on the agent desktop. Call centre and multimedia contact centre eLearning can be assigned in a number of ways:
- Automated training solutions — automatically triggers training assignments based on scorecard results and/or quality monitoring performance evaluations.
- By supervisors — Based on their own observations about employee strengths and weaknesses, supervisors can manually assign training to individuals or groups.
- By employees — Employees can manually assign lessons to themselves to proactively improve their skills.
Verint eLearning delivers this content directly to the employee desktop, so your staff can access their training assignments without ever leaving their desks. Pop-up alerts and email notifications inform users about scheduled learning events, such as lesson assignments, lesson times, or lessons approaching a due date.
Verint eLearning can deliver assignments at the most opportune time to minimise impact on service levels. Contact centre eLearning content can include:
- Content created in house
- AICC-compliant courseware purchased off the shelf
- Learning “clips” from your organisation’s recorded interactions. You can define business rules, capture interactions, and then edit them into “learning clips” that highlight best practices, such as examples of successful up-selling.
For even greater value, eLearning includes a variety of training content designed for contact centres, including:
Desktop Learning Libraries
Makes a Web-based library of Verint training materials available on the desktop, helping your agents, supervisors, and administrators refresh their skills while providing a convenient way for new hires to learn to use Verint. Lessons are short, interactive, and organised into learning tracks, helping students learn at their own pace.
Interaction Skills Courseware
Focuses on key skills for contact centre agents, such as communication, sales, service, phone, and e-media techniques. Lessons are organised into tracks and are approximately 15 minutes in length.
Receive Extended Value from Your Verint eLearning Solution
To receive extended eLearning benefits, you can enhance your solution with Competency-based Learning—optional, add-on functionality that provides individualised training automatically, based on competency gaps identified in scorecards or quality monitoring evaluations. Training is scheduled Workforce Management to minimize impact on service levels and can be delivered right to the desktop.
Additionally, you can add Coaching to complement your eLearning solution. Coaching provides out-of-the-box workflow for scheduling, delivering, and tracking coaching sessions that’s integrated with individual quality monitoring evaluation scores and key performance indicators (KPIs).