Ensuring end-to-end delivery of core contact centre and communications technologies for Yorkshire Building Society
Sabio has worked with Yorkshire Building Society - the UK's second largest building society - for over a decade, developing, implementing and supporting a best practice communications and contact centre infrastructure to support the Society's expanding activities. As the Yorkshire Building Society has grown, the core solution - based on the latest Avaya, Nuance and Verint technologies – has scaled dramatically and become more complex.
With effective customer engagement critical to Yorkshire Building Society's on-going success, the Society needed to work with an external service provider that would be accountable for the overall technical and operational performance of its customer service infrastructure. The challenge was identifying a partner that combined deep expertise in the Society's core Avaya, Nuance and Verint technologies with the ability to provide the right levels of support for Yorkshire Building Society's extended communications and contact centre network.
Yorkshire Building Society selected Sabio to operate a major five-year managed service agreement that ensures the end-to-end performance of the Society's core customer service and communications platform based on Avaya, Nuance and Verint technology. Sabio supports Yorkshire Building Society with a dedicated onsite capability, access to its specialist service intervention team, as well as comprehensive 24x7x365 coverage across first, second and third line support for its key technologies. Sabio also ensures on-going solution upgrades for the Society's contact centre and communications technologies.
- Sabio now serves as a key technology partner to Yorkshire Building Society, not just a supplier
- Managed service agreement in place delivering end-to-end support for the Society
- Core Sabio-managed communications platform supported rapid integration of 1,000 Society staff at its new Broad Gate site in Leeds
- Increased agility helping Society's transition from fixed desk environment to smarter, flexible working.
- Enabling extended consistent customer engagement across contact centre, branch and back-office operations
Download Case Study
Simply confirm your details in the webform to request the case study and we will forward a copy to you by reply.