We work hard to build a supportive and rewarding culture based on our five key values:
- Enthusiasm – passion and commitment to Sabio and to the organisation’s goals.
- Team spirit – showing consideration and respect for others, sharing ideas and offering support to our colleagues.
- Honesty – giving our full and honest opinion in everything that we do and taking responsibility for our mistakes.
- Innovation – continually improving the way that we deliver to customers and providing solutions that solve our customers’ problems when others have given up.
- Communication – actively listening to our customers and colleagues, taking on board their individual circumstances and needs and articulating clear messages to each other.
These values shape how we behave and interact with our employees and customers to create a high performing culture.
Since Sabio was established our Directors strive to build an environment that is challenging, enthusiastic and fun for all employees. Sabio employs experienced, knowledgeable people that fit the culture of the business and reflect Sabio’s passion, commitment, and unique promise to deliver to its customers.
We have three main business functions
We provide a competitive selection of benefits designed to reward and motivate our employees. The benefits we currently offer are below, we are continually reviewing our package to make sure it is what our employees want.
- Pay - we regularly benchmark our salaries against other companies to make sure we are competitive and will review your basic salary every year.
- Flexible Working – we offer a range of options for flexible working to allow you to strike a balance between work and home life.
- Life Assurance * – you will receive life assurance of four times your annual salary.
- Medical Insurance & Global Travel Insurance * – provided by PruHealth which also gives access their vitality scheme for further benefits
- Income Protection * – providing protection for you if you are unable to work for a period of more than 6 months
- Occupational Health and Employee Assistance Programme * – to support your well-being and health at work
- Employee Discount Scheme * - discounts for many high street shops, online stores and travel companies.
- Pension * - we will match employee contributions up to 4.5%
In addition to the above you may choose to add on additional benefits that suit you, our selection of flexible benefits is as follows
- Additional Life Assurance *
- Critical Illness Insurance *
- Health Insurance for family members *
- Child Care Vouchers *
- Cycle to Work Scheme *
- Travel Loan Scheme *
* Please note: these benefits are applicable to UK employees only.