Join us Thursday March 17th, for the 'Avaya Contact Centre Futures - 2016 and Beyond' event at Great John Street Hotel in Manchester, for an insight into the Future of the Contact Centre.
Registrations, tea and coffee begins at 10.00am with sessions running from 10.30am until 05.30pm followed by networking drinks. Download the full agenda here.
- What does a contact centre look like in the future? Find out about innovative ways you can improve customer service with cutting edge technologies from our partners Avaya, Verint and Nuance.
What you'll learn
- What the future of contact centres holds
- Insight from our trip to Silicon Valley and visits to Facebook, Google and Amazon
- Avaya Roadmap and benefits
- Avaya's new application Engagement Delevopment Platform (EDP)
- Verint new 15.1 platform and how to get the most benefit from Speech Analytic
- Demonstrations from Nuance on their Voice Biometrics applications and 'Nina' the Virtual Assistant
- Insight into Sabio's hosted offering
- Sabio's best kept secret – Network Services
Who Should Attend
- Contact Centre Directors and Managers
- Customer Experience/Service Directors and Managers
- Finance and IT Directors and Managers
Sabio presenters include
- Kenneth Hitchen, Founding Director, Sabio
- Stuart Dorman, Head of Apps, Sabio
- Gregg Widdowson, Enterprise Engineering Manager - UK, Avaya
- Daniel Harding, Lead Solution Architect, Sabio
- Alistair Mearns, Solutions Consultant, Verint
- Martin Jalowiec, Strategic Accounts Sales Engineer, Avaya
- Jim Sherring, Account Director, Nuance
- Ben Le Feuvre, Head of Network Services, Sabio
The day will conclude with drinks and canapes at the Rooftop Lounge vith views that extend over the city.