Like the sound of analytics but not sure what the benefits are or how to get started?
Join us Tuesday December the 1st, for the Verint 'Sound of Success' event at one of London's most spectacular and extraordinary landmarks, The Roof Gardens in Kensington, to find out how smart companies are really gaining competitive advantage using Verint's analytics tools.
Come and find out more about how Verint's new 15.1 platform brings together Verint's world leading Workforce Optimisation platform with its Customer Analytics and Engagement Management solutions.
Registration, tea and coffee begins at 10.00am with the first session starting at 10.20am.
- Our team of experts will share best practice and present sessions which are designed to help you think about how analytics fits into your Customer Engagement strategy and how to get the voice of the customer to shout louder in your organisation.
What you'll learn
- Great tips on how to optimise your deployment and your Customer Experience ecosystem. You will also get a sneak peek of the latest functional capability
- More insight into the release of the new platform 15.1
- Find out how other organisations have benefited from using Speech Analytics by seeing DAS case study
- Test your cocktail making skills at our masterclass
Who Should Attend
- Contact Centre Directors and Managers
- Customer Experience/Service Directors and Managers
- Operations Managers
- Quality Monitoring Analysts and Resources Planners
- Adam Faulkner, Founding Director, Sabio
- Rachel Lane, Director of Customer Analytics, Verint
- Daniel Stimpson, Head of Workforce Optimisation, Sabio
- Alistair Mearns, Solutions Consultant, Verint
- Anita Yandell-Jones, Operational Development Manager, DAS
- Steve McInally, Operational Consultant, Sabio
With views over London's skyline and The Roof Gardens high up on the 7th floor, the day will conclude with an opportunity for you to mix the perfect ingredients for success and create your very own cocktail followed by drinks, and canapes at the Babylon Restaurant.
Set 100ft above London, The Roof Gardens comprises three gardens spanning across 1.5 acres, a private members Club and Babylon Restaurant.