Case Study: Business Stream
How Business Stream, Scotland's leading non-domestic water supplier with some 96,000 customers, selected and worked with Sabio to establish a new best practice contact centre infrastructure based on core Avaya and Verint technology - to support operations at the company's greenfield customer service centre in Edinburgh.
Operating in the UK’s first competitive retail water market meant it was essential for Business Stream to make sure that its customers received the
highest quality and cost-efficient services available. For Business Stream, the importance of providing a first-rate customer experience could not be
overstated, and - following deregulation - the new business had to move quickly to establish its own fully scalable customer contact operations at its greenfield Edinburgh customer service centre.
Following a competitive tender, Business Stream selected Sabio, the contact centre systems integration specialist, to implement a technology platform
for its new customer service centre operations. Sabio implemented a best-of-breed technology approach for Business Stream that combined a core IP infrastructure based on Avaya Communication Manager, backed by full-time call recording and workforce management functionality from the Verint Impact 360 Workforce Optimisation solution suite.
Working with Sabio has provided Business Stream with:
- Access to proven contact centre technology best practice
- A future-proof Avaya IP communications platform to support the company’s planned expansion programme
- 100 percent contact centre recording, supporting compliance goals and enabling more effective Quality Monitoring programmes
- Optimised resource planning with Verint’s Impact 360 WFM tool
- Ongoing support and consultancy to ensure Business Stream continues to enjoy best practice customer service centre performance
Download Case Study
Simply confirm your details in the webform to request the case study and we will forward a copy to you by reply.